Saturday, May 10, 2014

Friday

Everyday at school I work with students to prepare them for their English speaking test. First we did a practice with each group then began the actual test for their school mark on Thursday. I was very impressed with the amount of practice and effort that the students had put into their parts. I had one group to even pretend to be in an aquarium. They pointed to the wall and began discussing various fish. I have learned so much about my students through this assignment. I know about their families, their hobbies, and their career plans. They tell me where to eat, what I should visit, and where to shop. 

On Friday when I left school I had multiple students to stop me in the hallway and tell me to have a good weekend. It is crazy how attached I have become to these students in such a short time. I wish that I could stay longer to hear how they do on their actual tests. I know that most of them will do very well. I can't believe that we only have 3 days left next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment